UNDA Euphrasia Officinalis Homeopathic Remedy
Euphrasia officinalis (Euphr.) is for catarrhal problems of the mucous membranes. It is an important hay fever and allergy remedy, especially when symptoms centre on the eyes but can also treat colds when the symptoms match. Symptoms in general are improved in the open air but are worse in the wind and in the evening.
- Conjunctivitis with burning and swelling of lids.
- Itching and burning of the margins of the lids.
- Eyes are irritated by and sensitive to the light.
- Rapid and frequent blinking to relieve irritation.
- Acrid, burning, stinging tears or discharges (discharge from nose is bland).
- Sticky mucus or pus in front of the eye – must blink rapidly to remove it.
- Symptoms are relieved by bathing the eyes.
- Sensation as if a hair hanging over the eye.
- Profuse bland discharge (while discharge or tears from eyes, burns).
- Coughing only during the daytime.
- Cough with watery eye discharge.
- Cough which is worsened by smoky air.
- Cough relieved by lying down.
- Headache from catarrhal congestion.
- Headache with profuse discharge from eyes and nose.
- Profuse, irritating discharge from eyes which are sensitive to light.
Melt 5 pellets under the tongue of the remedy every 1 to 4 hours (1 hour for intense symptoms, 4 hours for milder ones). Once an improvement is noticed, stop dosing and repeat the remedy only if symptoms return. If there is no improvement at all by three doses, choose a different remedy or seek professional guidance.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 9 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.