We will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.
Get In Touch !
If you have any questions about the status of your order please understand that it takes us between 5 to 10 working days to process an order. You will receive a tracking number for your orders as soon as it has shipped.
Shipping can take between 2 to 8 weeks depending on your location. We are currently receiving a large amount of queries and it is taking us longer than usual to reply.
To get support for your purchases, please login to your account and click the support tab.
NOTE: We only support our customers with issues related to their shipments, thus we will not reply to any other query.
Online Store 24/7
Canadian Store Closed
Most Popular Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Product Sourcing (Organic VS Non-Organic)
We aim to use as many organic ingredients as possible but it is important to remember that not all that is organic is the same. For example, strictness with organic certification criteria can vary across different agencies and countries. Further, some small-scale farmers that cannot afford the expense of becoming organically certified actually operate their farms as if they were certified, often even exceeding the organic practices of large-scale farms. When ordering ingredients for the products we offer, we take all these factors into consideration, including ethics and sustainability. Certification such as EcoCert and COSMOS approval are other guideline that we adhere to.
See below some interesting facts about “organic” products:
- More than 40 pesticides are allowed in organic production.
- Studies show that half of the natural chemicals are carcinogenic.
- Organic pesticides are not as effective. A recent study found that up to 7 applications of an organic pesticide were required to obtain the level of protection provided by 2 applications of pesticide used in conventional farming.
- There are a dozen of synthetic (e.g. Cellulose) and non-organic (e.g. Carrageenan) substances allowed as ingredients in products labeled as “organic”.
- When an organic ingredient is not available, it can be replaced by 45 non-organically produced ingredients (e.g. soy lecithin).
- To be labelled “organic”, only 95% of food item needs to be organic.
- The accrediting company is paid by the brand seeking organic certification.
- Only one of the three major organic certifying companies are non-profit.
- The organic certification processess, and follow-up inspections, are often outsourced to third-party companies.
- Organic and conventional foods are sometimes grown in neighboring fields, and processed in the same facility. This increases the chances of “cross-contamination”.
- Organic foods may be altered with lower-grade substances (i.e. watered down).
What Products Should I Buy for my Condition?
We are often asked this question, however, it is best to read the blog articles or watch the videos at Yummy Doctor for your condition and the recommended products. Please be aware that we receive hundreds of emails and messages a day so it is best that you do your own research first. If you need support please go through the appropriate channels (i.e. Support Tab inside the Login area). Most importantly, please refrain from sending us long emails detailing your current medical condition(s), because our Support Team is not in a position to give medical advice; therefore, we have no choice but to ignore these kinds of medical questions.
How Long Does the Healing Process Take?
Holistic approaches are unique for each individual so it is not always a simple answer to these type of questions. Consider asking yourself how long has it taken you to come into a state of disease? Generally for every 1 year of a chronic condition we can estimate 3-4 weeks of healing time. Some people heal faster than others. Your focus and dedication to the healing process also speeds up the results.