Rhus Toxicodendron Homeopathic Remedy – UNDA
Excellent for stiffness upon first rising that is better with movement. A common shingles remedy. Consult below and the materia medica for more information.
UNDA – 140 lactose sugar pellets
To take: remove seal, turn upside down, twist cap to dispense 5 pellets, do not touch with hands, spill pellets into the mouth, dissolve under the tongue in a clean mouth. Can be dissolved in distilled water to administer to babies, animals, etc.
Rhus toxicodendron plants are well-known for producing an itching, irritating, or painful rash on contact. In homeopathic potencies, the Rhus-t remedy treats symptoms related to skin complaints such as blisters, hives with rheumatism, and types of cold sores. Rhus-t is also known as the “creaky gate remedy” as sore and stiff muscles and joints are worse for rest or on first movement, improve with ongoing movement, and then worsen again with over-exertion. Pains are aggravated by cold and wet weather. People needing Rhus-t are mentally as well as physically restless and their tongue may have a triangular, red tip.
- Urticaria (hives) with rheumatic pains.
- Itching, painful blisters.
- Itching and irritation that improves when hot water applied.
- Herpetic eruptions (fever blisters) around the lips that have a yellow discharge before crusting over.
- Cracks at the corner of the mouth.
- Intense burning relieved by applying hot water.
- Restlessness with aching muscles.
- Pain in bones and joints.
- Fever with alternating heat and chills.
- Better for hot drinks.
- Voice strengthens with use but is lost again on over-use.
- Stiffness which is better for gentle movement.
- Better for heat and hot applications.
- Worse for damp, cold weather.
- Restlessness with the pain and discomfort – frequent stretching.
Sprains and strains
- Joints or back feel stiff and sore but improve with movement or flexing.
- Pains and stiffness better for gentle movement and heat.
- Pains and stiffness worsened by over-exertion.
- Pains and stiffness better for massage and hard pressure.
- Rheumatism, lameness, or stiffness that improves with motion and warmth, and is worse during cold, wet weather.
- Restlessness and frequent stretching.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 9 cm|
12CH, 30CH, 200CH
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.