To help you get to sleep naturally, we combined the most effective natural sleep aids. These have had a long history of nonaddictive use. Some, like hops and chamomile, have a history of use spanning centuries. Sleep⁸ helps re-balance your body’s natural circadian rhythm. Here’s a look at some of the ingredients in Sleep⁸:
- Passionflower extract supports production of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) to suppress excessive brain activity and induce relaxation.
- Melatonin supports circadian rhythms that regulate sleep cycles.
- Skullcap extract supports the nervous system.
- Although catnip drives cats crazy, it helps humans relax.
- Magnesium, as highly bioavailable magnesium bisglycinate, supports the myelin sheaths that insulate nerve fibers and support nervous system function.
- Qiye Shen’an Pian herb supplies isolates which have been shown to support the generation and maintenance of neurons within the cerebral cortex, that are responsible for memory consolidation, perceptual awareness, and consciousness.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Adults: Take 1–4 capsules at or before bedtime, or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Duration of use: Consult a health-care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) flower extract, 5% flavonoids …… 35 mg
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) strobile extract, 3.5% flavonoids ……. 35 mg
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) flower extract, 4% flavonoids …… 35 mg
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora), 12.5% flavonoids …… 35 mg
- Qiye Shen’an Pian (Panax notoginseng) leaf extract ….. 25 mg
- Magnesium (from 111 mg of magnesium bisglycinate) ….. 20 mg
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria) herb top ….. 15 mg
- Melatonin ….. 500 mcg
Other ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a non‑GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.