DMSO- Dimethyl Sulfoxide 99.995% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade
$10.99 – $89.99
In amber or white glass. Large 250ml and 500ml sizes now available. If using this on the skin sometimes it is tolerated pure but usually it is best to dilute with aloe vera or distilled water. If taking internally add 1 tsp amount to a glass of pure organic orange juice or pure distilled water and drink once or twice per day, ideally with a healing protocol that is targeting naturally your specific health issue.
Dimethyl sulfoxide is a powerful pain killer and healer of bodily tissues. It is indicated in over 300 ailments.
NOTE: NOT FOR SALE IN CANADA & NO SHIPPING TO CANADA
For non-Canadian residents only due to Health Canada restrictions.
- Helps temporarily reduce pain of large joints such as post traumatic soft tissue injuries, acute bursitis, strains and sprains
- Alleviates Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Strengthens the immune system
- Powerful detoxification
- 100% Pure Pharmaceutical grade
Here are the cautions:
1. While it can help a wound heal faster and decrease scar formation, it should not be used on wounds that are infected. For this I have developed a 50% solution with colloidal silver. MMS/CDS is also a good alternative for infections spraying onto the area a 5ppm solution in distilled water.
2. Don't use it for poison ivy or poison oak, since it may spread the substance that is causing your discomfort. For this I have my wildcrafted jewelweed salve.
3. Don't store it in proximity with toxic substances. Stay away from toxic substances during and after application of DMSO (for 3 hours afterward, to be absolutely safe). And if you accidentally spill a toxic substance on yourself after using DMSO, don't panic; just wash it off right away with soap and water.
4. Take a good multivitamin/mineral supplement to neutralize the free radicals released by DMSO use in the healing process. It should contain vitamins A, C, E, B1, B6, zinc and selenium, like Biomed's Multivitamin & Mineral Tablet.
Always notify your physician immediately should you have any symptoms of allergic reaction and STOP using DMSO. These would include shortness of breath or trouble breathing, swelling of the face, itching, rash or hives, it's rare but it can happen. If you do have these symptoms you can employ urine therapy under the tongue and it will halt the histamine reaction. For more information please read the book Your Own Perfect Medicine.
30 ml dropper, 50 ml dropper, 250 ml, 500 ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.