Palma Christi Castor Oil Pack
Castor Oil Pack
The wellknown and original Kit for Palma Christi packs, inspired by Edgar Cayce’s natural remedies. An excellent tool for practitioners of naturopathy! This kit contains all the necessary items to make a castor oil pack. Very convenient!
• 250ml of Palma Christi l’Originelle
• white cotton flannel
• elastic bandage
• storage bag
• illustrated instructions
Stiff Muscles & Joints
Massaging Castor Oil into affected muscles, ligaments and tendons can relieve aching, stiff areas and provide relief from pain.
Castor Oil’s natural healing properties make it perfect for applying to blemishes, rashes, and cracked or irritated skin. Use daily for softer, younger-looking skin.
Castor Oil Pack Therapy
Many individuals report improvements in mobility, inflammation, eliminations and circulation; especially of the lymphatic system.
Massage a small amount of Castor Oil into scalp and roots of hair to relieve itching & flaking and repair dry, damaged hair. Apply to eyebrows & eyelashes to nourish and thicken.
9 in stock
About Palma Christi
Castor Oil has been prized throughout the ages for its unique therapeutic properties. Today it is applied as a moisturizer and skin softener, for application with Castor Oil packs, as a massage oil for stiff muscles and joints, for gastrointestinal problems (see Castor Oil softgels below), and to soothe skin conditions such as Eczema and Psoriasis. Castor Oil applied externally in the form of "packs" is a popular holistic therapy recommended by health care practitioners. These packs are applied over the abdomen to improve assimilation, elimination and circulation; especially of the lymphatic system.
Baar Products' Castor Oil, also known as Palma Christi or the "Palm of Christ", is a 100% pure, cold pressed and cold processed Castor Oil without hexane.
• Cold-pressed, cold-processed - The only processing that does not alter the composition of the oil. It leaves in all the nutrients that your skin craves.
• Benefits - Castor Oil is rich in a unique concentration of fatty acids and, when applied topically, works as an anit-inflammatory and anti-oxidant. It also has excellent moisturizing properties making it perfect for skin and hair care.
• Ancient Oil - Ancient Egyptians were the first to record the use of Castor Oil for medicinal purposes, and since then it has been used by many cultures who attest to its therapeutic value. Current research on Castor Oil for the treatment of diseases may be limited, but many people have personally experienced how effective the oil is for easing pain and supporting the healing process. Castor Oil is considered to be one of nature's miracle oils and a must for your home medicine cabinet.
• Solar Crafted™ - Our products are processed using the clean and natural resource of solar energy.
|Dimensions||14.5 × 9.5 × 9.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.