New Roots Herbal’s Colostrum is a standardized 30% Ig concentration from 100% pasture-fed cows, which are pesticide-, herbicide-, hormone-, and antibiotic-free. Our colostrum is low-heat processed to retain its potency, and it is ethically collected only after calves have had their requirements.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily with 8 oz. (250 ml) of water on an empty stomach. If you are taking antibiotics, take this product at least 2–3 hours before or after them.
Duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
Contains no: Gluten, wheat, eggs, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavour or colour.
Cautions and warnings: Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are sensitive to dairy products; if you are taking other drugs or herbal supplements. Discontinue use if you develop nausea or vomiting. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy. Not suitable for a person with an allergy to cow’s milk.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain.
Do not use if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
- Bovine colostrum (from Bos taurus), 30% immunoglobulins G (IgG) 480 mg
- Mix of 1.2 billion probiotics (11 strains, whole cells) 34 mg
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus R0011 480 million CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus R1039 360 million CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus R0418 66 million CFU
- Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 60 million CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum R1012 48 million CFU
- Lactobacillus casei R0215 48 million CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum ssp. infantis R0033 36 million CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve R0070 36 million CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum ssp. longum R0175 36 million CFU
- Streptococcus salivarius ssp. thermophilus R0083 24 million CFU
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus R9001 6 million CFU
Other ingredients: Arabinogalactan, inulin, potato starch, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), and vegetable magnesium stearate in a non‑GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.