HMF Forte Capsules Probiotic Genestra
HMF Forte by Genestra provides two strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis to specifically assist with the maintenance of normal intestinal health and to maintain a healthy immune system.
Studies show that an overgrowth of opportunistic pathogens (“bad bacteria”) crowds out good intestinal bacteria, deposits toxins, damages the mucosal lining, and compromises the immune system, thereby increasing susceptibility to chronic infection, fatigue and disease.
Supplementation of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria will crowd out unwanted “bad” bacteria by repopulating the gastrointestinal tract.
HMF Capsules provides a low-level, long term maintenance dose of Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria ideal for individuals with minor health problems.
Supports intestinal health in adults and children
• Provides live microorganisms that temporarily modify gut flora
• Provides 20 billion CFU per daily dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
HMF Forte is a combination of four strains of proprietary human-sourced probiotics that help promote gastrointestinal health in adults and children. Supplementation with large numbers of a combination of microorganisms will help maximize intestinal colonization, promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria.1 In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial involving 22 adults, daily supplementation with a probiotic containing Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21) stimulated the restoration of microflora after it was altered by antibiotics.2 Likewise, research also demonstrates that a probiotic supplement containing CUL-21 can significantly colonize the gut of healthy adults.3 Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria are the most commonly used probiotics, and are safe for both adults and children.4 They successfully colonize the intestines, increase the release of antimicrobial peptides from host cells, and decrease the proliferation of pathogens.4 Probiotics also control the permeability of epithelial cells by mediating tight junction formation, and prevent pathogenic adherence to cells by increasing mucin release on the intestinal surface.4
1. Allen, SJ, Wareham, K, Bradley, C, Harris, W, Dhar, A, Brown, H, Foden, A, Cheung, WY, Gravenor, MB, Plummer, S, Phillips, CJ, Mack, D. BMC Infectious Diseases. 2012; 12: 108.
2. Madden, JAJ, Plummer, SF, Tang, J, Garaiova, I, Plummer, NT, Herbison, M, Hunter, JO, Shimada, T, Cheng, L, Shirakawa, T. International Immunopharmacology. 2005; 5: 1091-1097.
3. Mahenthiralingam, E, Marchbank, A, Drevinek, P, Garaiova, I, Plummer, S. BMC Microbiology. 2009; 9: 251.
4. Saulnier, N, Zocco, MA, Di Caro, S, Gasbarrini, G, Gasbarrini, A. Genes & Nutrition. 2006; 1(2): 107-116.
5 in stock
The capsules are 100% pure vegetable sourced.
Note: fructooligosaccharides (FOS) have been removed from this product. Product ideal for vegetarians.
Size: 60 Vegetable Capsules
|Dimensions||9.5 × 5 × 5.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.