Biotics Research L-Lysine 100 Capsules
Indications: Naturally produced, free form amino acid.
Consider Parkinson’s, herpes (cold sores), shingles, lead and heavy metal burdens, impaired calcium metabolism, and general tissue repair.
Ingredients: Amino acid L-Lysine HCl 500 mg
Suggestion: 1-2 capsules daily with meals or as directed.
- L-lysine is the L- form of lysine, which is the form absorbed by the body to build proteins.
- This essential amino acid cannot be produced by the human body and must be consumed in food and/or supplement form. It’s also found in topical cream form.
- The most commonly practiced use of L-lysine is in the treatment of the herpes simplex virus.
- L-lysine has various mechanisms and variations through which it may be able to fight cancer, reducing tumor size and causing cell death in cancer cells without damaging nearby healthy cells.
- Other L-lysine benefits include increasing calcium absorption, reducing diabetes-related illnesses and improving gut health.
- The average person needs between 800 and 3,000 milligrams of L-lysine each day.
500mg per capsule
|Dimensions||6 × 8 × 11 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.