TruEarth Laundry Eco-Strips
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are the smartest way to clean laundry, period.
Each laundry strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash. Its low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency (HE).
The smart formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our earth.
Clean, green, and simple!
The laundry detergent you use, should be as sensitive to your skin as it the environment.
It is our mission to put your family first, and is why our eco-strips are hypoallergenic and paraben free.
When you use Tru Earth Eco-Strips, you will feel confident that you are taking care of your family, and their future on this earth.
Linen Scented or Unscented Available
Tru Earth Certifications
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
Gentle Enough for Even the Most Sensitive Skin
Not only are Tru Earth Eco-Strips incredibly convenient, we pride ourselves on safety and health.
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are hypoallergenic, vegan friendly and Paraben-free and are gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
Detergent that cares about our earth - 94% less transportation pollution
We care about the future of the world we live in. This is why Tru Earth Eco-Strips laundry detergent has a dramatically smaller eco-footprint than liquid and powder detergents. Its packaging uses zero plastic, and its light weight reduces transportation fuel consumption and dirty gas emissions by 94% compared to today’s leading-brand liquid and powder detergent.
Over 30 billion of loads of laundry are done in North America each year, and the environmental impact is massive. A load’s worth of today’s leading detergent weighs in at over 40 grams. A single Tru Earth Eco-Strip weighs less than 3 grams, or a whopping 94% lighter! With so much less to truck around, and no plastic jug, Tru Earth Eco-Strips helps you lighten your load on the environment. If everyone switched to Tru Earth Eco-Strips, the annual eco-savings would be enormous:
- Eliminate one billion plastic jugs (you read that right!), saving 700 million from going to landfills
- Save truck fuel equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, or planting nine million trees
No More Measuring - No More Mess
Let’s face it.
Traditional laundry detergent is messy, and wastes so much space. Measuring out detergent whether it is liquid or powder almost always results in spillage. I don’t know about you, but when I’m doing laundry, I don’t need another thing to clean up.
With Tru Earth, 1 strip equals 1 load. No measuring and nothing to spill.
Uncompromising Cleaning Power
Just because you want the chore of doing laundry to be simpler, cleaner, and more eco-friendly doesn't mean you have to give up cleaning power. This is why we haven't cut any corners with Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent.
Each strip of Tru Earth laundry detergent weighs just 3g, and packs the same power as 40g of premium liquid or powdered detergents.Experience Uncompromising Cleaning power that
- Removes The Toughest Stains
- Reveals Vibrant Colours
- Restores Radiant Whites
No More Wasted Space Take back your cupboard space!
Traditional detergents fill up valuable cupboard space. Tru Earth Eco-strips give you back your space with our ultra-efficient packaging. Our packaging is so efficient that, you can fit over 400 loads worth of Tru Earth Eco-Strips in the same space as a single 100 load jug of traditional detergent.
Tru Earth Package dimensions:
Length 8.7" (22cm)
Width 5.5" (14cm)
Height 0.8" (2cm)
- Vegetable glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA - (polyvinyl alcohol) biodegradable supporting matrix
- Light mineral oil: non-hazardous softener and processing aid
- Potassium sorbate: food-grade preservative
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Alkyl polyglycoside: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Sodium coco sulfate: coconut oil based, biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Glycerides, coco mono and di, ethoxylated: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Sodium gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Hexylene glycol: biodegradable emulsifier
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Octyl sodium sulfate: biodegradable anionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients, hypoallergenic and non-toxic
- Residual water
Material Safety Data Sheet
Note: As part of our commitment to continuously improve sustainability, optical brightener (a common ingredient in leading-brand detergents) was phased out of manufacturing in March 2013. Sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES) was phased out of production in October 2013 and replaced with sodium coco sulfate. The primary concern with SLES is the potential for the formation of 1,4-dioxane during manufacturing processes; however, independent testing certifies that no detectable 1,4-dioxane is present in Dizolve even when SLES is used as an ingredient.
Tru Earth Eco-Strips technology is licensed from Dizolve Group Corporation and distributed via the Tru Earth brand. Tru Earth is an MPM Group of Brands company.
|Dimensions||15 × 0.5 × 22 cm|
Unscented, Fresh Linen
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.