Biotics Research Thyrostim – 90 Tablets
Description: Thyroid Support with Porcine Brain
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin A (as Palmitate) 1,250 IU (371.6 mcg)
- Iodine (from kelp) 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as aspartate, gluconate, glycinate) 50 mg
- Manganese (as gluconate) 1 mg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) .5 mg
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS-1) 1 million cfu’s
- Tyrosine (as l-Tyrosine) 50 mg
- Catalase (from vegetable culture) 10 mcg
- Lentil 68 mg
- Pea Culture 80 mg
- Porcine Brain 20 mg
- NMI\’s: Stearic Acid (vegetable source) modified cellulose gum, cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and food glaze.
Safety: Contains an ultra-trace amount (<0.002 ppm) of milk constituents which are in the fermentation of probiotic ingredients.
Quantity: 90 Tablets
6 in stock
Indications: Consider for primary hypothyroidism and thyroid hypofunction secondary to anterior pituitary hypofunction as manifested in a low metabolic rate, falling blood pressure and conditions needing increased energy production (hypoglycemia, high altitude, pregnancy or cold environment). NOTE: Consider with Flax Seed Oil Caps or Optimal EFAs is sub-acute issue does not resolve within 30 days.
Suggestion: One (1) to two (2) tablets each day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 6 × 8.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.